PDA

View Full Version : Heenan Lake 9/20

fishinjohnny
09-30-2008, 08:41 PM
This is my inaugural post on Kiene's message board. I am a faithful follower of the Sierra Anglers Fly shop in Modesto but I have ventured up north a few times this year. My dad and I fished Heenan lake last weekend and after 6 hours of fishing finally landed a beautiful cutthroat. After being blown completely across the lake all morning I finally settled in next to the dam for a little indicator fishing where I hooked into this guy drifting a prince nymph.
The lure chuckers were catching the crap out of them trolling all day and the consensus was that the fishing was better on friday. All in all a successful trip and a great start to my heritage trout expedition.
Picture coming as soon as I figure it out. Having technical difficulties with picture size and trying to resize. John. Finally figured it out. I kept trying to put the link in the manage attachments box. Boy do I feel alot better now. That was easy.
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo77/fishinjohnny/DSC00498.jpg

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-30-2008, 11:14 PM
Welcome to our message board.......John

Someone should be along to help you with the photo qustion.

Scott V
10-01-2008, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the board Johnny, I use Photobucket for my pictures on the internet. It is a free service that does almost all the work for you. Take a look at it and if you have any questions on how to use it, just ask away.

fishinjohnny
10-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the help and the welcome. I've been reading this forum board for a while. It actually was the main reason I suggested one for our club, Stanislaus Fly Fishers. With the lack of participation that is taking place on our board I figured I'd join up and talk to the real "experts."