PDA

View Full Version : Recently Activated Members

Gregg Machel
09-30-2008, 02:23 AM
I just activated a LOT of new members. The previous messageboard software did not manage the large amount of spammers very well and after installing this version I was able to locate legit users.

My apologies for overlooking your accounts earlier. If you have applied for an account in the past and not got approved, try to log in. If you forgot your password, let me know and I will try to help you out.

BigOkieWhiteBoy916
09-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Spammers??? Does that mean Scott V is gone :D lol j/k

Gregg Machel
10-02-2008, 12:46 AM
hehe :razz:

Seriously, I would like to show all of you the amount of spam accounts that people try to sign up for. What I like about this software is it gives me the ability to ban an entire domain or country from even applying for an account.
For example, I can ban all of russia or all email from @spammers.com by adding:

@ru
@spammers.com

I have a list of over 400 entries! :) Only about 3-4 spammers got through since putting this software up, and they are already added to the list.
I am soo loving that feature.

Scott V
10-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Spammers??? Does that mean Scott V is gone :D lol j/k

You funny guy, what happened the day I saw you at Watt, why did you leave. If you don't want to fish near me I would understand, I am hard to deal with just ask Ed.

BigOkieWhiteBoy916
10-02-2008, 01:53 PM
You funny guy, what happened the day I saw you at Watt, why did you leave. If you don't want to fish near me I would understand, I am hard to deal with just ask Ed.

Nothing Against You. I was meeting a buddy there to show him how to swing at fly, by the time he got there another guy showed up.

So I figured I would take him down by the bridge and leave you guys the run. Didn't feel like crowding it.

Phil Synhorst
10-02-2008, 08:45 PM
You can be honest on this board BigOkie. Scott is a big boy. Just tell him you were down wind and wanted nothing to do with that skunk smell he was dragging around with him. :razz::razz:

Scott V
10-02-2008, 09:18 PM
You can be honest on this board BigOkie. Scott is a big boy. Just tell him you were down wind and wanted nothing to do with that skunk smell he was dragging around with him. :razz::razz:

I thought I smelled you hiding in the bushes.