PDA

View Full Version : FS: Xi2 9wt, Tibor Riptide+Gulfstream, Xi2 11wt

wet line
09-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Hi,
I have the following for sale:

Tibor Gulfstream with 300 yds of 30lb backing- Excellent condition, does not come with neoprene pouch or name plate. Price is $325 shipped and paypaled (only to CONUS)

Tibor Riptide with 200yds of 30lb backing and Rio Bonefish Powerflex Core 9wt line. Excellent Condition, LIKE NEW. This reel and line were used once, very briefly on a recent trip to Mexico. It looks new! Comes with original box, instructions, Blank Warranty Card, and neoprene pouch. Price is $390 shipped and paypaled (only to CONUS). Awesome deal!

Sage Xi2 9wt- This is a factory rod in Excellent condition, it has slight darkening of cork handle from being fished a few times. Comes with Factory rod cloth and hard plastic LL Bean rod tube (No factory rod tube wit this). Price is $310 shipped and paypaled (only to CONUS)

Sage Xi2 11wt- This is a custom made Xi2 11wt in very good condition. There is a couple small nicks to the cork grip and a few small marks on the reel seat, but is in overall very good condition. Comes with Factory rod cloth and Sage rod tube. Price is $150 shipped and paypaled (to CONUS) ....All of these are great deals but this is a steal!

Pictures of everything available upon request. If you have any questions please ask and I'll get back to you.
Thanks for looking,
Jon

kinigit
09-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Interested in the Gulfstream. Also replied on Washington Board. Can I get a couple pictures. PM Sent

wet line
09-16-2008, 04:20 AM
PM sent to kinight.

11wt Xi2 sold,

thanks,
jon

wet line
09-16-2008, 04:11 PM
Hi.
I received a huge amount of replies........I answered them on a first come basis........if I did not get back to you I apologize, there were just so many replies..... I did get back to most I think.

As of right now everything is either sold or sale pending...I will relist anything that does not sell.
thank you all for your interest,
Jon