PDA

View Full Version : Cocoons Sunglasses

Hairstacker
08-30-2008, 02:06 PM
After wearing a number of clunky fitover styles of sunglasses picked up at Wal Mart, etc., I recently discovered and ordered a pair of the Cocoons polarized sunglasses.

They're not a "new product," but I've been so impressed by their fit, great comfort, lightweight feel, quality of the lenses, and their relatively inexpensive price (I paid $44.95) that I wanted to share my experience with others who might be similarly seeking an alternative to expensive prescription sunwear. You can read up on 'em at www.cocoonseyewear.com. For the price paid, they also came with a neoprene case and a cleaning cloth.

I have absolutely no connection with the company or any of its distributors, employees, etc. Just a very impressed and happy customer.

paulegan81
08-31-2008, 01:20 PM
i bought a pair for the wife (Mrs. Finsallaround) and she loves them best polarization for fit-overs on the market that i could find............
Bill caries a great stock of sizes so you can get the ones right for your glasses and a great stock of lens colors to get the contrast you want.....
Also in the shop you can try them on and see just what you want....

Glad you like your new glasses

Paul

tight lines to all
and to all a good fight.......

Flycanoe
09-10-2008, 02:29 PM
I have a pair of the yellow hi-vis and they are great for low light conditions and winter steelhead. Very happy with them. Might get another pair for bright sun someday, but for now, still using my prescription polarized sunglasses for that.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-10-2008, 10:48 PM
We use to carry 'Fit-Overs' but change to 'Cocoons' are few years ago.

Now 'Fit-Overs' has remodeled theirs and say they are better than 'Cocoons'????

Very handy because they go right over your own prescription glasses.