PDA

View Full Version : Fly Paper?

TaylerW
08-26-2008, 08:44 PM
how can i get ahold of some large foam sheets for flies that i can stick on my dashboard??

Ed Wahl
08-26-2008, 09:11 PM
Go to any hardware store, they sell them in little cylinders marked,' Flypaper'. They'll stick to you dashboard no problem. They'll also stick to your hands, face, clothes, your dog, pretty much anything. :lol: Ed

OregonSalmon
08-27-2008, 06:44 AM
Ed, you've given me a great idea with the flypaper and the dog: a dog fly box. Stick the flypaper on the hound, the flies in the foam (not too deep but you will know when you've penetrated too far) and there you have it. No more bulky fly boxes in the vest. Throw in a doggie backpack to haul beer and truly you have mans best friend.
Remember, you heard it here first.

Scott V
08-27-2008, 07:05 AM
If you used a llama you could have that beer in ice. Plus llama's don't jump in the water trying to get the fish before you do, but they do spit on occasions. :lol:

Adam Grace
08-27-2008, 02:35 PM
LS, call Bill up he can order you some from Sierra Pacific, if that business is still around. Wapsi also sell sheets like that if I remember correctly, but I haven't work for Bill now for about 3 1/2 years, wow how college and time flies.

briansII
08-28-2008, 11:37 AM
http://www.gurglersonline.com/flypaper.html

briansII