PDA

View Full Version : Leaving this Sunday for the Skeena

Anne Vitale
08-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Hi Folks...Well I leave Sunday morning for a week of fishing and camping on the Skeena River outside of Terrace BC. Jeff Bright is hosting the trip. Justin and the crew at the Nicolas Dean Lodge will be running the temporary camp. I have been there twice already so I have a pretty good idea what to expect...pure heaven.

Here is a video made just the other day by the current occupants of the camp showing someone catching a nice steelhead in the camp water.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EREmwlchMZE

A report will follow...if I don't die and go to heaven in the mean time.
:D :D :D ......Anne

Rick J
08-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Hi Ann - have a great trip and give Ruger a hug for Bruce and me :)

Ryan Miller
08-15-2008, 10:39 PM
Anne, maybe we will cross paths again in the middle of no where! I too am departing for Nicholas Dean on Sunday. That YouTube video was incredible, I will not be sleeping for the next few days after that! Best of luck to you, I look forward to pictures when you return!

Ryan

Terry Thomas
08-16-2008, 08:11 AM
Anne,
Have a great trip. Our group will be there the first week of September.
Terry

Anne Vitale
08-16-2008, 05:56 PM
Thanks folks....With a send off like that I can't go wrong.
See you up there Ryan. Or more then likely at some out of the way airport like SFO or Vancouver or Terrace.

Rick...I promise to deliver hugs for Ruger and his large companion Dustin...if I can get my arms around them.

Oh..Oh. I just noticed, my plane leave in 12 1/2 hours, I had better get some sleep. Ciao tutto........Anne