PDA

View Full Version : My life in crime

OregonSalmon
08-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Not too long ago I told you girls and boys that I was pondering dog napping the neighbor's hound. She is junkie (needle junkie), a coke addict, drinks and drives five times a week and was not taking care of the critter, and when she did she abused him. I couldn't take it anymore so the girlfriend came down and we whisked him away to Federal Way Washington. Your worst fears about me have come true: I steal abused animals from people who stick needle in their arms to get happy. It's going to be a tough Sunday in the confessional.
The story does not have a happy ending. I brought the dog back and she took him over some drug house and I'll never see him again. He's probably tied up with a choke chain on being kicked by some stoned drunkard. Plus, she called the cops on me. I'm on the record for trying to give the dog the home he deserves. Then it became go time. She didn't know she had dropped a syringe in my place months ago which the cops have. Plus, she broke into my place while I was on the lamb, stole about thirty bucks and the genius scribbled a message on my t.v. screen. Amazing.
But soon life will be well. The salmon will be here just over a month, the chantrelles will be out and the election will be a landslide for my side of the aisle. I'll never forget that damn dog though. Never.

-Ya never leave a hound behind man!!!!- Galen Geller

dtp916
08-06-2008, 02:03 PM
You're pretty brave to give him back! If situations were that bad I never would have. Lets hope for the best. Remember, all dogs go to heaven!

slim
08-09-2008, 03:39 PM
This may be a dumb question, but why did you bring him back??
Hope the pooch is doing ok