PDA

View Full Version : Beaver Hill Productions

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-18-2008, 07:20 AM
They do some nice video..........

http://thejoyoffishing.tv/

TMS
07-18-2008, 07:58 AM
Very nice, Bill. It's kind of what I'm working on for my 9 to 5 job. Don't know if I can get away for a year :D , but I'm looking at something more local and immediate.

Thanks for posting.

Later...

Thom

BigBill
07-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Cool, the 4 seasons of steel intro looked enticing. What channel is this program going to be on?

Jay Murakoshi
07-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Some great production work. Like I was telling Bill, I met these guys at the Hotel La Concha in May. I talked daily with Travis who is the video/editing person. He showed me a lot of short cuts and ideas using Final Cut Pro and FCE. But trying to retain all the information was almost impossible but now that I'm home and using it, I'm getting the hang of it

He also mentioned that using correct filters when shooting videos is a big part of the productions. Yep, I have a collection of filters in the case.

If you watched the short Baja video that he shot, you'll see the vehicle driving down the dirt road and the next scene is the shot of the pink fly. The early morning shot of the car was with the soft light and the fly was shot much later in the afternoon giving a brighter/harsher lighting. The light change of fly shot done through FCP.

Great video work

Jay