PDA

View Full Version : DORADO CRASY

Ed Wahl
07-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Carl, um, uh, What the hell are you talking about?

No replies because we're just waiting for pics. You're blowing us away with those reports, keep 'em coming.

Phil Synhorst
07-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Yeah, come on Carl. That's just a teaser, let's see some pics :D

Scott V
07-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Don't stop your reports, and don't YELL at me. It's not like a long distance call. :lol:

Darian
07-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Hey Carl,.... Been following your reports. Sorry I haven't had time to respond until now, tho. :? :? Really sounds like you've hit it!!!! :D :D I'm really interested in seeing the photo's of those giant Dorado. I still recall the one you caught last year that was photo'ed underwater. Great photo/fish. 8) 8) If I read your prior post correctly, you'll be posting photo's on your return to Sacto :?: :?: :?:

I've been talking to some guys over at Kiene's about the possibility of a trip later in the summer but that all depends on how my commitments in SoCal work out. 8) 8) 8)

mems
07-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Aloha Carl, keep up the good stories from Loreto. I am glad you guys are having a blast. I can't wait for the pictures. I saw you underwater mahi on the Sea Level website, nice click. Rick Pope and the other TFO guys will be there at the end of the month. I hope you don't give all the mahi sore mouths. Again, thanks for the great stories, Mems.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Good for you Carl,

You will have to post some pictures when you get home.

Hairstacker
07-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Hey Carl, I've been following your trip with keen interest. I was just waiting for the photos before I said anything. Sounds like you're having an awesome trip! 8) 8) 8)

Hairstacker
07-08-2008, 05:07 PM
I caught 2 on my back cast, I also caught 2 while stripping out my line
Sounds like even I would do well there. . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: