PDA

View Full Version : Tournament "Blast Off"

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-26-2008, 06:31 PM
This is the beginning of the first ever fly fishing only LMB tournament in the Delta last month.

It takes some time to load up though.

http://www.bassnfly.com/Event%20Blog/885C9F18-F08F-4647-995F-827851C1B21C.html

KD
06-26-2008, 07:31 PM
These videos take a while to load. Please allow time for loading. We are trying to encode these so they are reasonable to view without taking forever to load. This is not an exact science i'm finding out.

The "Blast-Off" has been reworked to include some footage not in the first issue. We are working on "The Weigh-In" which will be assembled in the next week or so. Please check back.

We have also added some new photos to the tournament gallery.

For those that did not attend it will give you a sense of what transpired. For those that were there i hope we have done your day justice.

Thanks.

Bass-n-Fly

Scott V
06-27-2008, 07:31 AM
Watching that really makes me miss my bass boat even more. I can not count how many times I have launched out of Ladd's. I wish I could have been there. Maybe next time. Are you planning on running this tournament more than once a year?

KD
06-29-2008, 08:15 AM
Scott, we have looked at the possibility of having more than one tournament a season. Possibly one in the spring and one in the fall. We are discussing these possibilities for future events.

Thanks for the interest.