PDA

View Full Version : La Paz Tomarrow

Tony Buzolich
06-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Well, the day has finally arrived and I'm still here and alive enough to enjoy it.

Tomarrow I'll be heading down to La Paz with my first group of guys following under Jay's guidance and direction. Other than my wife and I none of this group has ever been here before and non have fly fished the salt at all. This ought to be a great trip as the water and weather are both quite warm. Temps for the next two weeks are 103-104 every day.

My first group will fish four days and then return home Saturday June 28th. As the first group departs my second group arrives for six days of fishing. I guess I'm trying to make up for some lost time fishing last month when I got ill.

In any case, we'll be coming home July 5th with lots of pictures and stories to tell and I can only say thanks to Jay Murakoshi for being so patient with me while I was out of commission.

Back in a couple of weeks,
TONY
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/buzolich/tunaupload.jpg

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-22-2008, 06:27 PM
That's great Tony.

I hope you all hit just right dwon there.

Jay Murakoshi
06-23-2008, 05:34 AM
Tony,

Have a great time south of the border. So far everyone has come home happy and with sore arms and wrists.

I'm working on my 2009 schedule and should have it up later this week on my NEW website. For those of you who are thinking about baja next year, don't wait too long, they fill up fast. I've already have 34 people coming back next year, most have deposited.

Good luck Tony and hope to see some new faces next year

Jay

mems
06-23-2008, 06:29 PM
Aloha Tony, I just got back from La Paz. The fishing was great. There were some mahi at the buoys, but they were pretty scarce. You just to had to keep searching and you would find some. The inshore action was a better bet with roosters and toro and a host of others to take a fly. We did get into some skip jack and bonito schools that also had sails and marlin mixed in with the occasional seal that my son took delight in feeding with skip jack. The weather was mild and it got windy every afternoon. I hope you have a great time. I will post some pictures when I get back home in Hawaii. We had a great time, I hope you do as well, Don.