PDA

View Full Version : "BASS: THE MOVIE."

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-02-2008, 10:03 PM
..............coming this fall.

http://howardfilms.com/trailerBass.html

Scott V
06-03-2008, 06:49 AM
Watched the promo video, had big hopes and it started looking good, then they opened there mouths. Let me first start off by saying that I do and can swear to often and it is something that I am trying to stop, but when you are making a movie for people to watch, why do they have to beep every other word. Is it that difficult to make a movie without swearing.

This is just my personal opinion. Hopefully the movie will have other qualities that will stand out over the swearing.

RDR
06-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Aerosmith once said, The more cuss words they put in a record, the more thousands of copies they sell. It is about time that people start making Fly Fishing videos that are new age and cutting edge. These old boring videos of days gone past with dry dialogue, are unnaturally stiff. They are finally leaving the real moments in there as they happen which delivers some quality cinema for a change. Swearing is a release of emotion and emotions need to be released. I feel it adds to the intensity of the moment and the film.

My opinion. Maybe I swear to much, but if this is my only fault, I will take it.