PDA

View Full Version : Break in on the American

slage
04-14-2008, 08:04 AM
at Rossmoor yesterday afternoon/ evening. :(
Of all the times, on a crowded Sunday? There must have been 12 cars in the lot.
Got a heavy Rubbermaid with waders, reels, jackets, misc.

Hairstacker
04-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Sorry to hear it Scott, that really bites.

Adam Grace
04-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Sorry for your loss

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-14-2008, 09:20 AM
We had the same thing happen maybe 20 years ago right there too.

One evening Shad fishing....got about 8 cars.

David Lee
04-14-2008, 10:53 AM
If anyone wants to stand me bail money , I'd be happy to build a blind on the edge of the parking lot and sit (in full camo , of course) w/ my Mossberg 20 GA. and some rocksalt shells .

I hate people who steal .

David :(

OceanSunfish
04-14-2008, 01:42 PM
If anyone wants to stand me bail money , I'd be happy to build a blind on the edge of the parking lot and sit (in full camo , of course) w/ my Mossberg 20 GA. and some rocksalt shells .

I hate people who steal .

David :(

You would think the law enforcement agencies of all cities and counties that line the American River would set up a "blind" of their own once in awhile to nab the criminal element that spoils the various accesses to the riverway.

The "big brother" effect proves more effective than the ocasionally seen PD on mountain bikes.

David Lee
04-14-2008, 06:30 PM
If I did a little vermin control out there , my arse would be in jail so fast it wouldn't be funny .

Kind of ironic , eh ???

Park & Rec doesn't do squat out there , except to write you a ticket if you have Dogs off the leash . It's (probably and sadly) going to take some poor person getting murdered or a Girl being raped before the law will step in .........

Pathetic .

David [-X