PDA

View Full Version : HMMMMM

Ed Wahl
04-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Does anyone know what day Kienes Fly Fishing Expo will be on this year? ;-)

Sorry, just couldn't hold it in any longer. :D

Shoot, April 19, that's next week! I still haven't picked up my khaki colored, long sleeved, 'guide' fly fishing shirt. Are epaulettes "in" this year?

I'll see you guys in the live bait section around noon or so. Gotta go do the annual river clean up first.

Bill, will Ricky Mitchell be there with his kayaks? He never fired back at my last barb and I think I may have offended him. I'd rather apologize in person than on the net. Ed

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Not sure if he is coming.

He is always invited and welcome.

David Lee
04-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Hey Ed !

Rickey's been busy , I really doubt he took anything the wrong way (after all .... I'm always pointing out the flaws in watercraft to him ...) .

I just finished a roll of film I started last Summer , twin pics and several of you beating up Smallies . I will bring them to the Expo .

David

Ed Wahl
04-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks David.
Speaking of Smallies, I can feel it in my bones, they're on. Felt it all day as I worked on my torn up bathroom. :x :x. Very hard to concentrate. Get out there if you can. Ed

Matt Frey
04-13-2008, 06:35 PM
hey david I will shoot you a message soon ... we should get together and fish .... I was tying some flies for smallies earlier today.