PDA

View Full Version : Spring has sprung !!!

Rob
03-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Not here , still snowing !!!!!!

But i hope to get back to this spot and take another shot with my 20D , so i can have some large prints made on canvas .

How about some from sunny california . 8) got any ???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/rgkempton/Best%20Pics/resized1.jpg[/img]

Amador
03-31-2008, 09:32 AM
That's beautiful Rob. I love the lighting on the trees. It really ads dimension to the photo.

Keep em' comming!

Rob
04-01-2008, 02:47 PM
That's beautiful Rob. I love the lighting on the trees. It really ads dimension to the photo.

Keep em' comming!

Thank you !!!!!

I look that photo last year hiking out of Spawn Creek , while fly fishing with my youngest son Cody. I use my point and shoot Nikon Coolpix 4300 .

We woke up to 4 '' of new snow yesterday , come on spring . I love winter but this years has been a record in snow fall . We have area's to the south that have got over 360' of snow this year . :shock:

Amador
04-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Isn't that funny? I have all of this fancy gear, yet half of the photos that I have in my album are from my P&S. I am sure that it is simply because it's always on me, but still, I chuckle at that.

How far are you from the canyon lands?? The is on my "dream trip" list. I need to get out there and burn some film.....err memory cards.

Rob
04-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Isn't that funny? I have all of this fancy gear, yet half of the photos that I have in my album are from my P&S. I am sure that it is simply because it's always on me, but still, I chuckle at that.

How far are you from the canyon lands?? The is on my "dream trip" list. I need to get out there and burn some film.....err memory cards.

We live in the top north east corner of Utah 20 mile from Idaho, so its a ways to the canyonlands N. Park. I would love to get away and spend a week there . I have not even made it to the green yet !!! :oops:

It's snowing agian today !! :roll: Can't wait for some spring colors . I love snow BUT , enought is enought !!!!!!!