PDA

View Full Version : Hanley Bass Clinic...attention "commercial"

k.hanley
03-12-2008, 12:30 PM
I thought some of you would be interested in this opportunity. Let me know if you need any more info on my clinic.
Cheers, Ken

"The original post was made by Excellent Adventures".........

As the warm water fishing season starts to approach, take advantage of a day with Ken Hanley on one of the best trophy bass lakes in California, Kelsey Bass Ranch.

Ken will begin the day with an introduction to warm water fishing that will include; life cycle changes through the season, water temperature, insect population, habitat, moon phases, pre spawn and post spawn conditions, fly selection and much more. The clinic is open to all skill levels

Comments from a past participant 2007;

I had a great time at Ken Hanley's seminar last Friday. I can't tell you how much it opened my eyes to new ways to fish Kelsey and other bass waters. Ken is a master and I would highly recommend his on-the-water sessions to even experienced anglers. In fact, those of us that think they are starting to know the lake, probably have the most to gain. It really did take me to a new level. Willy George, President Diablo Valley Flyfishermen

The clinic is limited to six (6) students. The cost is $125 per angler which includes lake fees.

To register contact Al Smatsky at Excellent Adventures:
http://www.excellentadventures.org/excellent%20adventures/index3.htm

Terry Thomas
03-12-2008, 06:57 PM
A great deal. It almost costs that much just to fish Kelsey.
And the date is..............?
Terry

k.hanley
03-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Ooops boy did I forget the most important part of the message!
The clinic is conducted on April 11th.

Thanks for the slap upside my head to clear the cobwebs Terry. :P
Cheers, Ken

JerryInLodi
03-12-2008, 10:08 PM
I was talking to Al tonight (Wednesday) and there's a lot of interest in this year's seminar. If you want to play with Ken and Al at Kelsey you'd better sign up relatively quickly. As Ken said in his original post, space is limited to six anglers.

k.hanley
03-17-2008, 04:11 PM
I just got an email that alerted me to a potential misunderstanding. I want to make sure everyone is clear about the clinic. Al is not involved with teaching the program, he is the "administration side" that handles the enrollments. I will be in the field conducting the program with the six participants. I appreciate people's interest in the program and value our relationship with Bill's board community.
With respect, Ken