PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Park report

Scott V
02-28-2008, 09:08 AM
Went to Cameron Park last night, didn't get a bite but did see bass leaving the shore line. It looks like they are sitting right next to the shore, as I walked up they would spook and swim away. So my guess is another 2 more weeks and Cameron Park should turn on. Water clarity was not good, maybe 6 - 12 inches. the lake is definetly full, but I am disappointed that they got rid of alot of tullies on the far side.

David Lee
02-28-2008, 09:22 AM
It's full :? ??

I was out there a couple of weeks ago and it was down about three feet - are the weeds submerged or thinning out at all ?? Perhaps I'll have to wander out tomorrow ...... :D

(Yes , Scott .... you DID tell me they weren't biting ... :P )

David :)

Scott V
02-28-2008, 09:36 AM
Weeds are submurged. Let me know if you head out tomorrow, I was thinking of going back myself.

David Lee
02-28-2008, 10:15 AM
Why don't we do this -

Hit the lower American tomorrow (what time can you go ??) , fewer people out there on a Friday , right ??

Saturday - we can do Leo's poppers @ Kienes , bail out at 2:00 , then hit Cameron Park for the late afternoon ??

I think CP will fish better in the afternoons ..... warmer water and all .

David :)

Scott V
02-28-2008, 11:20 AM
Tomorrow I do not know what time I am getting off work, we are relocating tomorrow. As for Saturday I will be in Lodi all day. And then Sunday I get to finish relocating my at my new office. So if I get an idea of what time I will be off tomorrow I will give you a call.