PDA

View Full Version : The Fly Fishing Show in Pleasanton

k.hanley
02-20-2008, 05:09 PM
Just a quick reminder that the show starts this Friday. I hope to see many of you stop by and say howdy. I'll be doing a surf zone seminar on Friday. Jay Murakoshi and I will be demo tying all throughout the weekend as well.

Here's the hotlink to the show's homepage; http://www.flyfishingshowwest.com/Pleasanton.html
Cheers, Ken

Scott V
02-20-2008, 05:16 PM
I was hoping you would be doing a surf seminar on Saturday.

k.hanley
02-20-2008, 05:37 PM
Say Hey Scott,
What do you know -- I just finished sending you an email. :D At least I think it was you?
Cheers, Ken

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Some of us are going down on Saturday.

I always see some good old friends there.

Jay Murakoshi
02-20-2008, 10:49 PM
This Friday - Wow did you see the eclipse tonight? Up here in the mountains it was crystal clear. Actually I'm on my way to Pleasanton right now. Just finished doing a presentation for the Motherlode fly Fishers.

No, I not schedule to do a Baja seminar. Don't know why but that's not for me to figure out. I can still talk baja for those who emailed me wanting to see the presentation. You can fly down to the Pasadena show and see it :D Anyway, I'll have some fliers that describes the trip.
I'll also be tying some crank bait flies along with some floating minnow patterns.

Sorta been in a shell for the past couple days. I had to put my 13 year black lab down. And it's been bothering me - something I thought would never happen.

See ya Friday

Jay

David Lee
02-20-2008, 10:54 PM
Jay -

For what it's worth .... I'm sorry for your loss . I'm dreading the day when my girls leave this world ...... :(

David

lee s.
02-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Sorry to hear that Jay. Dinah still shows up every now and again and she was put down over a year ago. Just today we had to wander off alone for awhile. Wouldn't have it any other way though.
....lee s.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-23-2008, 09:10 AM
We are headed down there this morning, Saturday.

Looking forward to exercising my jaw muscles.

FRSam
02-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Sorry to hear about your lab Jay. I've got a 12 yr old golden retriever, FeatherRiverSam my handle, who was diagnosed with a form of cancer last Sept and given 2 weeks to 2 months to live. She's still with me and pretty independent but I sure don't look forward to the day...well you know.
I think lee's got the right idea...they'll always be with you.

Pete