PDA

View Full Version : B.C. Steelhead and Salmon Presentation (Feb. 25 @ 6:00PM)

Keith Kaneko
02-20-2008, 11:20 AM
Hello Steelheaders!

You are invited to attend a very informative and entertaining presentation by Dustin Kovacvich of Nicholas Dean Lodge. He will be presenting the numerous fly fishing options that his lodge provides in the Lower Skeena Region of British Columbia. Kiene's Fly Shop customers have done numerous trips to Nicholas Dean Lodge and this destination has proven to be the ultimate venue to experience all that this beautiful region has to offer for trophy Steelhead and Salmon.

Here are the details for the presentation:

Nicholas Dean Lodge
Renowned B.C. Steelhead and Salmon
February 25, 6:00PM
Kiene’s Fly Shop
Presenter: Dustin Kovacvich

See you there!

Don Powell
02-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Thanks Keith!

I am delighted that our friend and mentor is visiting! I shall be there!

For anyone interested in visiting one of the last most spectacular places to hook trophy steelhead and Pacific salmon species, you will NOT want to miss this opportunity to learn more about the Skeena country.

Dustin is hard-core and knowledgeable yet friendly and generous with information if you desire to fish one of the truly last great places!

I shall be visiting him for a week in April and a week in September this year. That is a pretty strong testimony from a guy who only takes three weeks of vacation a year.

Oh yeah, my Avatar is a fourteen pound buck held by Dustin that he guided me to last April...

Don

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Please try to make this event if at all possible.

Dustin Kovacvich is this gigantic person from British Columbia, Canada who can really explain how to fly fish for Steelhead in very a simple, understandable manner.

This will be my third time listening to his every word.

Hope to see you there.

Don Powell
02-25-2008, 11:35 PM
Dustin provided an entertaining and up to date overview of the phenomenal fishing at Nicholas Dean Lodge.
Sometimes I feel like a "plant' in the audience because I can't help but blurt out favorable responses to what he says...
Nobody "owns" me...I just believe he runs one of the most affordable opportunities for a "fish of a lifetime" experience that yet remains!
Thank you, Dustin for all that you do, and Keith, Bill and Marilyn for supporting this remarkable young man in all his efforts.

Don