PDA

View Full Version : trout video

Garrett S
02-10-2008, 09:41 PM
[youtube:bb6918f474]http://www.youtube.com/v/PUtpIzpcLL0[/youtube:bb6918f474]

here is a trout i caught at a fish farm called big m fishery.
i know i know it is a pay to fish place but i needed to get out and i was in the mood for a trout dinner :) :D
oh and he was caught on a fly rod

Ed Wahl
02-10-2008, 10:07 PM
How 'bout some details young man. What fly? How long in between bites out there? Any sight fishing? C'mon Gup, we're gonna have to work on your story telling a bit. :D Here's your first tip, add some blood to the story. Fishermen love blood. The fish bit down so hard on your thumb you heard bones break. That sort of stuff. Nice going dude, fish farm or not, it's a fish on your line. Ed

Garrett S
02-10-2008, 10:13 PM
How 'bout some details young man. What fly? How long in between bites out there? Any sight fishing? C'mon Gup, we're gonna have to work on your story telling a bit. :D Here's your first tip, add some blood to the story. Fishermen love blood. The fish bit down so hard on your thumb you heard bones break. That sort of stuff. Nice going dude, fish farm or not, it's a fish on your line. Ed

i caught him on a wooly bugger fishing with a 6wt. floating line. it was about 10 minutes between bites :D

Darian
02-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Hey Guppy,.... Is that a chair in the background of your video :?: :?: Were you casting from the chair :?: :?: Now you're beginning to approach fishin' from the right point of view (it being a really nice and all.... 8) :wink: ).

mike N
02-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Way to go Gup! :) Did you tie the bugger?

MN