PDA

View Full Version : Sage Bass Line

Phil Synhorst
01-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Two weeks ago I picked up the new Sage Bass Line. Played around with it last weekend up at Cameron Park, HOLY SMOKES!!!!!! :shock: You can put out alot of line real quick and easy. Thanks Andy and Chuck for your help.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-24-2008, 11:19 PM
Yes, I cast that line for 4 plus days at El Salto Reservoir in Mexico in early December on the Sage LMB rod.

I was really impressed too.

Scott V
01-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey Phil, did you have any luck at Cameron Park pond, that is practically in my back yard.

Phil Synhorst
01-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Hey Scott, unfortunately no luck. I conned Ed into coming along, between the two of us we managed to haul in the occasional weed. I did have some small hope of a few bites after a few days of sun, but was truly just trying to get familiar with that line. Hopefully I'll meet up with ya out there soon.
Bill I tried out that set up at the shop...very nice.

Scott V
01-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Let me know when you go Phil, I have the same rod and need to start getting use to it myself.

Phil Synhorst
01-26-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey Scott, I'll definitely let ya know next time I head up there. Did you go for the gusto and buy the full set up? I had to go the cheap route :( , already had a decent rod, so only bought the line and the Redington reel they had it set up with.

Scott V
01-27-2008, 10:42 AM
Bought the full setup, bloody expensive, but I feel it will be worth it in the long run.