PDA

View Full Version : Kiene's Expo

BigBuddha
01-24-2008, 02:59 PM
I was just wondering if you have the date set for your Expo at the shop Bill? :?:

Terry Thomas
01-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Bill is still at the shop. The date is always the Saturday before the general trout opener. This year the Kiene Expo will be on April 19th.

BigBuddha
03-31-2008, 11:32 PM
Bill mentioned that there is a fly casting competition at the show and I was wondering if there will be a junior division. My boy is only 13, but wants to throw a line. He is actually a pretty good caster. I figure if he does well it will enhance his interest in casting and fishing, if he is buried by adults he might get a little gunshy.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-01-2008, 04:25 PM
We usually have a junior's and women's contest too.

Rob
04-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Bill mentioned that there is a fly casting competition at the show and I was wondering if there will be a junior division. My boy is only 13, but wants to throw a line. He is actually a pretty good caster. I figure if he does well it will enhance his interest in casting and fishing, if he is buried by adults he might get a little gunshy.

Some of them young guys can sure kick the butts of us old guys !! :D :lol: My boys have been out casting , fishing and hunting me for years . Gotta love it thought , nothing better !!!!!!!!

Garrett S
04-09-2008, 07:55 PM
what time does it start and end
and what time will the junior casting contest start

Anne Vitale
04-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Dog gone it Bill....the 19th is dab smack in the middle of the Spey-O-Rama weekend at the Golden Gate Anglers and Casting Club. Sorry to say this to an old friend but my heart belongs to another on the 19th. Have a good expo.........Anne