PDA

View Full Version : Santa was late

Charlie Gonzales
01-10-2008, 05:54 AM
...... But hes bringing me a little girl in May. Very excited, 1 boy now 1 girl,
game over, snip snip. My boy is 2 and already talks of fishing and hunting and I'm sure the girl will come out with credit card in hand ready to go shopping with momma.

David Lee
01-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Congratulations !

David :D

Terry Thomas
01-10-2008, 10:02 AM
Charlie,
Guess there is more than one way to go "barbless." :D :D :D

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Great Charlie...........

This is when your fishing and hunting will have to slow a bit because my first wife canned me for leaving her alone with two kids too many weekends.

Seemed like she didn't mind with one kid, but after two she was overwhelmed alone. My excuse is that I was young and stupid. Now I am just old and stupid.

Congratulations...........

Adam Grace
01-10-2008, 12:22 PM
That's awesome Charlie, Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Scott V
01-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Look at it this way, with a new girl on the way it is just a god excuse to by a new shotgun. :lol:

Congratulations

Hairstacker
01-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Look at it this way, with a new girl on the way it is just a god excuse to by a new shotgun.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations Charlie! Nothing cuter and sweeter than a baby girl.

jlmelend
01-10-2008, 12:53 PM
he shoots and scores! :wink:

Congratulations Charlie...I got a boy and girl too. Still cultivating their interest in fishing with the old man. They got the credit card thing down pat!

Charlie Gonzales
01-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Bill, hopefully with another girl in the house it will make it easier for the boys to get out and play, and if she ends up wanting to go then thats just another bonus.

Terry, never looked at it that way.... but pretty darn funny.

Thanks for the good thoughts from all my fiends :D

Bill Quinn
01-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Hey Charlie-Congratulations and enjoy the kids. You will enjoy the bookends immensely and they will bring you much love and joy for many years.