PDA

View Full Version : Dec Hogan is coming to teach two-handed classes-March 2008

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Famous Northwest Steelhead fisherman, guide, instructor and author Dec Hogan is coming to Sacramento to teach two-handed classes on the American River sponsored by Kiene’s Fly Shop.

He will teach 6 different sets of students each day.

March 14, 15 or 16 = Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

$250 per student

Classes will be 9am till noon (casting instruction) with lunch break (food included) and then 1pm till 4pm (fishing instruction).

Terry Thomas is managing the event.

hatcrek@comcast.net

916 769 9112 cell

Contact him right away and get your money in to hold your spot if you are interested in attending.

These classes will fill up very fast.

Cash, check (to Kiene’s) or Visa/MC

http://www.wildriverpress.com/images/hogan_cover_med.jpg

Adam Grace
01-05-2008, 11:26 AM
WOW, that's cool! Dec Hogan is a big name in the spey casting world, that should be a great bunch of classes.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-05-2008, 01:51 PM
I think it's going to be pretty cool Adam.

Dec has a new line of affordable two-handed rods he is working on with Tim Rajeff of Echo Rods to be released this spring too.

Terry Thomas
01-06-2008, 10:48 AM
The Friday class has filled, however, I do still have some available spots on Saturday and Sunday.
Terry

Rick J
01-06-2008, 11:47 AM
sounds like alot of fun but gotta save my $'s for hopefully three days of guided trips up in North west Oregon with Scott O and Mike M (weather permitting - we got blown off last year)

Terry Thomas
01-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks to all. The classes are now all filled. I will take names on a waiting list in case someone has an emergency and cannot make it.
Thanks,
Terry