PDA

View Full Version : Here is an email report I get from an Eastcoast guide

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-27-2007, 08:37 AM
Winter Fishing Update from 'Spec Fever Guide Service'

Late November fishing has been excellent. We are catching plenty of specks in the creeks along with redfish and flounder. The water is still pretty warm and this action should stay with us into the first of the year. We are also catching Neuse River stripers. This is always a good early winter fishery and they are already biting pretty darn well. I am starting to get bookings so drop by the site or give me a call or email to get in on some end of the year fishing.

Last minute albacore trip….. Fishing has been great for albacore this November and we can schedule you in for a last minute early December date.

Outer Banks winter striped bass. I am booking for these ocean giants from January 12 to the end of the month. I will have a limited number of days out of Oregon Inlet and will try to find a few fish out of Beaufort if the fish move down this season. Again stop by the site for openings and more details.

I do have gift certificates for Christmas. Perfect for the fisherman in the house!

Saltwater Sportsman National Seminar Series will be in New Bern January 5, 2008. I will be among the panel getting you all the info you need to catch your favorite NC game fish. Go to www.nationalseminarseries.com

Don’t forget NC red drum fishing on ESPN 2 with Capt. Gary and George Poveromo on January 20, 2008 at 7:30 AM!

It is never too early to book your trips for 2008. Stop by the site to see what we have to offer: go to the photo gallery page

Captain Gary Dubiel

Spec Fever Guide Service

www.specfever.com

252-249-1520