PDA

View Full Version : Dinning?????

Darian
11-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Not sure what "....Dinning...." is :? :? A din is some level of constant, noticable noise. 8) Soooo,.... dinning must be the act of making some level of contsant, noticable noise. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh well,....

We've acquired some very nice restaurants right here in Sacramento (at least in Mid-town....) If you're out fishing on the American or any of the surrounding area waters, there're many restaurants of all types. 8) 8) I'm a fan of breakfast when I'm out fishing. Soooo,.... Here's a couple of greasy spoon cafe's that're really good after a morning on the river:

Lucky Cafe on 21st, between "K" & "L" Streets. Good eats (lots of 'em) and reasonable prices. :) :) :)

Corner Stone on "J" Street around 23rd Street. Same thing but over crowded. :) :) More locations throughout the city.

Willy's on 16th Street, just off Broadway. Specializes in really great Hamburgers but serves breakfast, too. :) :)

Found a great place for breakfast in the Delta where "JerryinLodi" docks his boat. The cafe at Korth's Pirates Lair. Good food, price's right and the waiters/waitresses are all friendly.... :) :) :)

I'll expand the list as I take trips to the Feather/Yuba, etc. :D :D :D