PDA

View Full Version : Me on 'You Tube'......

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Eugene came over today with thousands of dollars worth of video equipment and we made some video clips.........

http://www.youtube.com/kienesflyshop

PS: I still have that big chin thing going on.

Tracy Chimenti
11-13-2007, 12:43 AM
.... I was waiting for the entire rod rack to come down.... :lol:

Tracy

Adam Grace
11-13-2007, 07:41 AM
Videos like this are a good idea Bill.

I would like to see more eye contact with the camera next time and maybe use some cue cards next time as well, over-all that's a nice video clip.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Adam.....I was a little nervous in front of the camera. I think your idea are right on, thanks.

Tracy.....it was harder than thought. I think I might like to interview people too.

Scott V
11-13-2007, 08:03 AM
I think I might like to interview people too.

Bravo, bravo, well done. Now your hooked, you get a little bit of fame and now you want your own talk show. You go Bill, I would watch it. If you need a guiney pig let me know, I have acted before for company videos.

Eugene Graham
11-13-2007, 10:31 AM
One of the reasons for these videos is to help give information to our wonderful customers. If you have any ideas for videos that you would like us to consider making, please feel free to email us or comment.

WinterrunRon
11-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Ummm, William, forget the eye contact and cue cards, where's the beautiful model in that video? :D

Good job. You appeared much less nervous than I would have!

BillyB
11-14-2007, 12:14 PM
Mr. Kiene. In my previos line of work I did radio and TV. You came off just fine. The more "standups" you'll do the better you'll be. Most people think standing in front of a camera and speaking is easy, and it is not. Just look at the President. You already have him beat.
You appeared knowledgeable and passionate about your business. The great thing about TV is you can cut as many takes as you want to. If I had any advice it would be to take a few more and leave the ones you don't like on the floor. The great thing about YouTube is the real people and not the professional talking head.

Bill

BigBill
11-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Bill, you are looking pretty good for 33! LOL

" Subscribers: 2
Channel Views: 173

Name: Kiene's Fly Shop
Kiene's Fly Shop
2654 Marconi Ave
Sacramento Ca 95821
1-800-400-0359

OregonSalmon
11-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Bill, you will always be the cutest chipmunk to me. Your pendulous jowls would make Dick Nixon jealous. Unlike Tricky Dick, you are like the manatee: peaceful and not a crook.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-14-2007, 08:57 PM
BillyB

Thanks for the advise. Making several takes will be a good thing.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Hi OS,

I remember years ago a nice looking sales gal came into the shop looking for the owner/manager.

Geller(OS) tells her to go in the back and look for the guy who looks like a chipmunk.......real cute.

Funny... she had no trouble finding me.

OregonSalmon
11-15-2007, 09:40 AM
LMAO......yeah I'll never forget that one Bill. I was a might offsides. It was the damn caffeine!!!!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Geller

I got you back for that one with the "one hour drive" to Indian Valley Reservoir over off Hwy 20.

Rob
11-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Hey Bill

looking good !!!!!! 8) 8)

You didn't seem nervous at all , well done . :D

erhetta
11-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Awesome vids Bill!

SuperFlyGuy
11-26-2007, 01:34 PM
I like how you keep the fly shop current with technologies such as this board, and youtube. It really makes your fly shop a top choice for many anglers when doing web searches especially for the younger generation of fly anglers such as myself who prefer these mediums. Great idea Bill! Keep them coming!