PDA

View Full Version : Contest #2 voting poll

Adam Grace
10-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Please vote only once for your favorite picture by voting for the photographer.

Typing a message is not required to vote, but please leave a positive comment about your selection if you would like.

This voting poll will remain open for 7 days.

The winner gets the distinction of becoming a winner of a Kiene's Photo Contest. The winner also wins the right to choose the topic or subject for the next photo contest big grin

Thanks for participating in our first contest.

bolden
10-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Thanks for getting this going Adam.

Well it was a tough decision, but i decided to vote for JasonH for the riprap picture. Kokaneejr and Paulc came close though.

sculpin
10-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Thanks for your efforts Adam

There were so many great photos I wound up doing some coin tossing to make my choice.

Adam Grace
10-27-2007, 09:48 AM
No problem guys, sorry that it took me a while to build the poll.

Adam Grace
10-29-2007, 11:11 PM
Wow, this thread has had over 200 hits and only 18 people have voted! What's up with that?

East Bay Ed
10-30-2007, 09:13 AM
Some great pictures. Almost makes you not care if there are any fish, remember, I said, almost.

I'd have to vote for Sardine Lake. The reflection is wonderful. Adam, I'm not sure how to get my vote added.

east bay ed

JT
10-30-2007, 05:12 PM
The same 18 people probably keep looking at the thread to check the results.

Ed Wahl
10-30-2007, 06:40 PM
I for one can't pick a winner. I like 'em all. Ed

kokaneejr
10-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Talk about a tough choice. I wish I had more votes. Bolden's Burney Creek was beautiful as was Adam's Yellow Creek. I ended up going for the view of the Caveman bridge over the Rogue. I have fished there before and taken that same photo. But his shot seemed to capture it for me. The sky the water and the bridge I felt like I was right there. Thanks to Adam for setting this up again....Craig.

p.s. can't wait for the next assignment.

FISHEYE
10-31-2007, 10:20 AM
I voted for Bolden because I just love the way the water looks. However, Kokaneejr was a close second. That first one looks like a watercolor and not a photo. However, all were beautiful. Makes me want to leave Alaska and go do some traveling and see parts of the world I have not seen. So many places, so many fish, so little time.

Adam Grace
11-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Nice pictures guys!

It looks like Ben is running away with this one.

Better luck next time