PDA

View Full Version : Need advice from some Sac locals

Chris Gearhart
10-22-2007, 07:58 PM
I am meeting a friend who is flying into the Sac airport. We are headed to the Feather, I will be towing my drift boat and dont want to go into the airport. He is totaly willing to take a cab out of the airport. I would like to stay around the 99/70 area. Are there any gas stations,Starbucks, Jack in the Box etc. where we could meet? Please be as specific as possible.Thanks in advance. Hope to post a great report.

Chris

Ed Wahl
10-22-2007, 09:07 PM
Chris, there's an AMPM mini mart gas station on the way into the airport. Easy spot to park and turn around. Ed

Tony Buzolich
10-23-2007, 03:30 AM
Chris,

SAC is so easy for pick up at the long term parking islands I'd just have your friend wait there. You can easily drive through pulling your boat, and when your friend saw you coming he'd could just hop in an go.

Just as long as he had all of his stuff at the island you shouldn't have any problem.
TONY

Chris Gearhart
10-23-2007, 04:48 AM
Thanks alot for the replies. The long term parking sounds like a good option. Has anyone heard anything about the Feather? How about the high flow down to Gridley?

Chris

slimfishin's
10-28-2007, 07:32 PM
So how did the trip go? I haven't looked at the flows, but they seemed a bit high for the "high flow"... sort of ironic I guess. PM me if you don't want to post a reply.

Thanks

PS: I live in Boise, so its not like I'm going to show up on the river any time soon as a result of your report. :D