PDA

View Full Version : Blue sky and nuclear pie

OregonSalmon
10-22-2007, 11:21 AM
Boys, girls, transgenders, transexuals, boys who like boys, girls who like girls, cats and dogs, all the critters who make up the rich mosaic of life, it is time to go fishing. Sell the house, buy gold coins and get on that magic bus for a guy who lives in a very large white painted house (I ain't mention' no' names) is floating the idea of WW3. Also, buy tons of stuff from Kiene since when the calamity starts feeshin' rods are going to be a hot commodity. Ya' can't eat gold and you can't eat dollars but you can eat fish...except for Pit River rainbows. Best fighting trout ever but unpaletable. Pit River rainbows, cockroaches and the spider who lives on my ceiling may be the rulers of the upcoming world order. My money is with the Pit fish....they have kicked my ass all around the block.

O.K. The fishing report from the Great Northwest. Winter hit early, the tidewater salmon have scooted up but there should be more coming in and the sky is as blue as Larry Craig's eyes. Things could shape up to be fantastic. I'm not ready to pitch myself off the Astoria/Megler bridge quite just yet. The vast majority of residents of Seaside desire to throw me off that tower but I'm able to charm them out of the crime. Or at least, explain to them it is a crime. Sometimes you have to explain at a Jethro Bodine level.

Fish, fish, fish....for the end is near.

-Woke up this mornin' and got myself a beer.....the future's uncertain and the end is always near" -Jim Morrison" Great fishing guide by the way

Amador
10-22-2007, 01:09 PM
What kind of Coffee do you drink? :shock:

OregonSalmon
10-22-2007, 01:40 PM
I drink the type of coffee that is not capitalized.

SteelieD
10-22-2007, 03:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic! I wouldn't take you for a "triple soy macchiato with whip" kinda guy!

erhetta
10-22-2007, 03:14 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's good stuff.....

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-22-2007, 07:43 PM
G-Man,

I emailed a couple of publications up your way to see if they needed a writer.

The 'Oregonian' news paper and the 'Blue Oregon' blog.

Haven't heard back from them yet.

Digger
10-22-2007, 07:48 PM
Mr Kiene, my close friend says you were out to see the new cycle shop on Florin the other day. I'm keeping tabs on you.

OregonSalmon
10-23-2007, 10:40 AM
Wilbur,
Buddy you are too good to me. There could be a niche for a silly sportsfishing writer. Geez, lets face it, the sport is silly!!! Fun though, and if we didn't do silly things once in a while our heads would explode.

You have started the rusty wheels in my head squeking. Might have to run with it. Nonsense with valid fishing info. Black humor with bright fish. Wouldn't even have to bathe to go to work. I'm loving it Bill!!! Once again my adopted father has kicked me into gear. I'm already thinking of it: Hunter S. Thompson meets Field And Stream. This could work, and even if it doesn't I wouldn't lose any fingers or toes.