PDA

View Full Version : New addition

Rodney D.
10-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Hello y'all.
I am a new addition to the message board. I have been reading the board for a little while and met Hairstacker at the shop and he convinced me to join in.

A little about myself. I was born and raised in the Delta and enjoy fishing for bass/panfish/stripers in the North Delta out of my kayak (I always wish I had more time to fish but my children's sports activities take a great deal of my time). I am a fairly recent convert to fly fishing (especially for bass and stripers) and got the itch when I met Adam G. (I know his Dad and sister well). He actually helped me purchase my first fly rod for bass. I have fished for 40 years with conventional tackle but I am really enjoying learning about fly fishing. I hope to learn a lot from others here. Also, good luck to all you brave souls venturing out to the Delta this weekend...watch the wind.
Take care, Rodney D.

David Lee
10-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Welcome !!

David :D

Mrs.Finsallaround
10-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Welcome Rodney! :)

erhetta
10-14-2007, 02:05 PM
Welcome mano....

Maybe we will bump into each other sometime since we are both in Carmichael.

Drop me a line sometime if you wanna head out in the afternoon.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Welcome to our little family.............

Rodney D.
10-14-2007, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope all of you who fished the Delta this weekend did well. The weather was great....this is the best time of year to fish the Delta.