PDA

View Full Version : Thank you , Jay Murakoshi !!

David Lee
10-07-2007, 04:39 PM
..... For the tying demo , fun chat , and GREAT flies !!

It was fun to watch the first-timers while you were tying - they had that :shock: OMG :shock: look .

Matt Frey and I hit the upper A after the demo ...... none to hand after fishing 'till dark . Only one Spey guy across from us , he caught the same :( .

Thank you again , Jay ...... it's always a pleasure to visit/learn from you !

David :D

Matt Frey
10-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Jay it was very cool to watch you do your thing. It was also very generous of you to hand out all those flies.

Cool to meet a few others from the board ... Darian, Charlie Gonzales and Scott V.

As David said we didnt do too well swinging for half-pounders, but its still fun to get out there. Every fishing trip has its memories. For me it would be when 3 deer came crashing out of the trees and one swam straight for David. :shock: I have never seen anything like it and I probably never will again.

Thanks again Jay.

Ed Wahl
10-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Hah, I saw him attract an airborn goose the same way. :shock: :shock:. Must be the animal magnetism :lol: Sorry to have had to miss out yesterday, for an explanation I'll just say I've taken a solemn vow to never,ever, eat fast food again. :oops: Ed

Hairstacker
10-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Must be the animal magnetism
:lol:

Jay Murakoshi
10-08-2007, 05:57 AM
David & Matt, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I always like tying for people and hopefully some pick up new ideas.
Matt, I've enlarged the fly section photo's on my site and now I'm working on putting up a few more photo's and maybe some quicktime movies.

Thinking about getting a couple hours sleep this afternoon

Thanks again for taking for dropping by

Jay

Jordan
10-08-2007, 06:29 AM
Jay

Just wanted to say thanks you for a great demo..... and the flies.

After watching you use that single edge razor blade....I'm wondering...if I'm in Fresno can you give me a quick hair cut? Probably need to go with the Crank Bait look as don't have enough hair for the Dalhberg.

Thanks again and thanks to Bill for hosting.

Jordan

Scott V
10-08-2007, 06:34 AM
Jay, thank you very much, there is nothing I enjoy more than watching a master at work. And I can not wait til this weekend to throw your flies on the delta. When will we be able to purchase your flies on line?

David Lee
10-08-2007, 07:11 AM
Hah, I saw him attract an airborn goose the same way. :shock: :shock:. Must be the animal magnetism :lol:

If it runs , bites , scratches , etc. ...... I've met it the hard way at least once -

Stupid Deer ....... :shock:

David :P

Hairstacker
10-08-2007, 07:25 AM
If it runs , bites , scratches , etc. ...... I've met it the hard way at least once

David, that is too funny! :lol: I think I'm beginning to understand your somewhat wide-eyed fascination with the Wild Kingdom. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sure wished I could have seen Jay tie, as he is obviously a master. 8)

Jay Murakoshi
10-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Scott,

I think my site is up and running right now. At least this morning at 5am it was working.

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
10-08-2007, 08:54 AM
I hope this rain they are predicting for this weekend doesn't take shape. I don't worry about the rain, it's the wind before and after.

Jay

k.hanley
10-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Sounds like everyone had fun. Nice going buddy. The website is indeed up and running (I just took a look myslef). All that work is kicking in!
Cheers, K 8)

Matt Frey
10-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Hey Jay
Thanks again for the tying session. I just went to check out your site again and the bigger pictures of flies looks good. I know you are still trying to work out that bugs so I wanted to let you know that it froze on me. This was the first time it has for me, but this was the first time that I looked at it using Internet Explorer ... Normally I use Mozilla. Maybe it was something to do with what browser someone is using.
Thanks
Matt