PDA

View Full Version : my new web site

Hogan Brown
10-04-2007, 05:31 AM
Saw Jay M. post on his new site. Looks good Jay. I can relate to the website stress. My site I have been working on I think has taken a few months to a year off my life. Any how it is not done (about a 2/3 done) but check it out and see what you think. Has videos, flies, pics, reports, all that good stuff. Any how thanks for the look.

Hogan Brown

www.hgbflyfishing.com

Jay Murakoshi
10-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Hogan,

Looks pretty good. I'm planning on doing video clips in the future but at the present time, I'm working on getting my photo album back on line.
Last night was the earliest I got to bed (1:30am). Most of the time it's around 3am.
Today is a packing day. Getting together all the materails that I will need for the tying day at Kiene's. I know it's a couple days away but it takes me that long to think.

Jay

k.hanley
10-04-2007, 07:08 AM
Hogan your site looks darn nice. You're on your way! Hey man I'm proud of you for taking the teaching job. Our young folks need solid role models. Well done.
Cheers, Ken

mark
10-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Site looks awesome. Thanks for sharing it. I like to see pics of other peoples fly tying areas, it give me good ideas for my tying room. I think everyone should have a fly tying - fishing refuge like that in their house.

Good luck with the teaching job,

-MK

Hogan Brown
10-05-2007, 04:50 AM
thanks guys for the kind words.

Frank Alessio
10-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Very nice job Hogan......Frank