PDA

View Full Version : My Site

Jay Murakoshi
10-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Dang, after sleepless nights, many cups of coffee with 3 shots of expresso and pulling out all the hairs in my beard, I finally got my site live (well sorta) on the world wide web.
I still have to tweak it a little but at least it has the information on my trips.
I will be posting a page regarding the Yucatan trip for next year. But you can also get the information from Keith Kaneko at Angling on the Fly.

The fly shop page sorta stutters and shakes a little. I must of had too many shots of expresso that day.

Bring your comments on Saturday

Jay

Oh yeah, fliesunlimited.com

jaybird
10-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Jay

Those are some unbelievable flies on your site. I did notice that the page seems a little over caffienated :D My computer froze on the fly page and I had to reboot. It was a pleasing page to be frozen on tho 8) 8)

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
10-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Jay,

You're the second person that has told me the computer froze. I couldn't tell you what's causing that. On my PC laptop, everything is working except the funny looking A in Album. I'm searching for my photo's right now, this might be an extra shot tonight.
My other problem is Travel Destinations Hosted. Do you see another link called Travel Destinations DIY. Ken has been tellling me it doesn't that Travel Destinations DIY doesn't show up on his computer. I also have a hot button at the bottom of the page in TD Hosted -where it says "click here", ya have to click the DIY.

This computer stuff takes alot of learning headaches

Jay (the other one)

Jay Murakoshi
10-03-2007, 07:52 PM
That last sentence didn't make alot of sense..

Maybe it's time to sleep

Jay

Matt Frey
10-03-2007, 08:12 PM
No crashing for me and I can see Travel Destinations DIY ... I use Mozilla

Nice site. I spent a while looking at those flies.

Matt