PDA

View Full Version : WebSite

Jay Murakoshi
09-27-2007, 10:37 PM
I've been getting alot of emails from people out there wondering what happened to my web site (original) It seem to have disappeared into cyber space. I had someone working on it but that's when it vanished.
I've been trying to get a hold of the person to find out what happened. I guess I'll be calling my ISP to see if they can figure this thing out.

In the mean time, I have the new Apple/Mac designed site up but not yet completed. There are a few tweaks and turns I need to do, like enlarge and lighten the links. Maybe enlarge the fonts on the fly section.
I know there are two different sizes of fonts on the links. The original has all the same size. COMPUTERS - it's driving me nuts ](*,)

Anyone know how to do Mac designed webs. I need to figure out how to upload my new files to the old files. Something to do with FTP and ????

:mad:

Jay

Gregg Machel
09-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Basically you need to export your iWeb files to a folder to make them compatible to non-apple websites.

Once you have done that, you need to transfer the files via FTP to your regular webserver.

I looked this up and also confirmed this with a few "Apple" people. I have not done this on a MAC yet, but I think I will be purchasing one this weekend so I can learn it. It will be one lonely MAC surrounded by about 10 Windows and Unix PCs. :)