PDA

View Full Version : Jay Murakoshi will be at the shop on October 6th...

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-24-2007, 09:09 AM
...Saturday, tying his new bass flies.

He will be spinning and clipping deer hair so if you want to see how that is done well, be there.

Free event.

k.hanley
09-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Say Hey Bill,
Jay and I were doing some video field work today. He mentioned the tying session coming up at the shop. I know he's pretty amped about sharing the techniques with everyone.
Cheers, Ken

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-24-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks for all the support and great info.

You guys are really good for the sport.

Scott V
09-25-2007, 06:18 AM
I am hoping he is doing this not in the morning, I have an exam to take and won't be able to get to the shop til after noon.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-25-2007, 06:43 AM
I think Jay is planning something like 10:30am till 3:00pm.

Jay Murakoshi
09-25-2007, 08:02 AM
Hey Scott,

Take your time on the exam. Like it was posted, I'll be there until 3 or 3:30pm or if the crowd is still there, maybe 4pm. I'll need enough time to clean up and vaccum the floor :D

Plus my drawing for the flies will be the last thing

Jay

Scott V
09-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Hey Scott,

Take your time on the exam. Like it was posted, I'll be there until 3 or 3:30pm or if the crowd is still there, maybe 4pm. I'll need enough time to clean up and vaccum the floor :D

Plus my drawing for the flies will be the last thing

Jay

Thanks Jay, I will be taking my time on my exam, I finally started taking my exams to get my architects license, so I will definetly be taking my time. I'll see you at the shop.

Ed Wahl
09-25-2007, 05:44 PM
That's funny, leaving the shop at 3:30 or 4:00. That just leavs the perfect amount of daylight to hit the A on your way home. Was that planned? Ed

Jay Murakoshi
09-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Ed that wasn't planned but that could be an idea. But I'll need a 4 shot expresso and one shot of coffee to make it back to Fresno.

Scott, good luck on that architectual test. That's what I started out as my major at Cal Poly back in the flintstone era. I quit that and went on down the road to Brooks Photograhy school. That didn't last long either, uncle sam want my butt real bad.

Jay