PDA

View Full Version : Leo Gutterres Twisted Leader System

Leo
08-30-2007, 03:14 PM
This leader system has been in development and testing for at least 6 years. I've come to the conclusion that it is not a bad system for a person whose main goal is to land a large salt water fish without a leader failure. It is inexpensive and easy to make even in a panga out on the flats. I have finally managed to figure out how to get all of this information in a file that is easy to email. If you are interested, email me and I will send you the instructions. If you need a sample leader, include your address and I will mail you one same day. My wish is that you have as much fun making and fishing these leaders as I have, and enjoying the same success that I have had.

Darian
08-30-2007, 05:27 PM
For anyone who hasn't as yet used one of these (twisted :twisted: ) leaders, I highly recommend them. After receiving instruction from Leo, I've making/using them in the salt and for Stripers for about two years with great results.... 8) 8) 8)

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-30-2007, 10:11 PM
If you come into our shop I think most of our staff is using Leo's twisted leaders and can show you first hand how to tie them up.

We have copies of Leo's information to give away as well.

We are open 7 days a week.

rtb215
08-30-2007, 11:03 PM
They really work well and turn a large heavy fly over with ease and are easy to construct.

Adam Grace
08-30-2007, 11:22 PM
I agree, those leaders are strong and they do their job, very cool system. Thanks Leo!

Rick J
08-31-2007, 06:07 AM
Used them now for 2 years in trips to Tarpon Cay Lodge (the first year Leo was in our group and got us tying them in minutes). Since using them I don't think anyone in our group had a break off and we certainly had a few prior to going to the twisted leader.

Leo
08-31-2007, 08:33 AM
Hey Ron
I need your email address to send you the attachment. Also mailing address if you want a sample.
Thanks