PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Used inflatable raft trailor for 14 ft. raft

stevie steelhead
08-23-2007, 04:26 PM
I just bought a new 14 ft. inflatable raft and need good used trailor. If you have any leads I would like to hear about it. Thanks.

koffler
08-23-2007, 09:23 PM
If you're in Sac, there's a place near Aubur/Madison; it's a construction/tool supply corral. They have a trailer for around $300 that will serve your purpose. I'll post another reply when I remember the name of the store but you probably get monthly flyers in your general mail from this place......wait I remember, Harbor Freight. Happy hunting.

shawn kempkes
08-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Those 300 dollar trailers are junk. I dont know what your budget is.
I would reccomend three things.

1. get a fishcraft or an american raft trailer.

2 look on craigs list for a 6 by 10 utility trailer I use to see them for any where between 600 to 1000 dollars. It would be really east to modify it so that you could put a raft on it. (use the fishcraft as a blueprint for your modifications

3 go to the boat salvage yard in Rancho Cordova and see if they have anything that you can modify into a raft trailer.

I have gone the route of the 300 dollar trailer from harbor freight . After messing with it for two years . I bought a fishcraft from a friend that was selling his.