PDA

View Full Version : Personal Watercraft Sale (human powered)

JAWallace
08-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Aquaterra Perception Chinook Sea Touring Kayak $500

Back in the late 80s when we bought two of these new, they were $1,100 each and went to $1,250 before ceasing production. We sold one a few years ago for $650.

If you have been around sea kayaks, you know the Chinook. It's 16' long, 2' wide at the cockpit and is extremely stable and paddles easily. Yellow in color. It's rotomolded like the downwater boats so you can hit a rock or beach it and be fine.

Used mostly in the American and Lake Natoma, but off Salt Point a few times for rockfish and touring. Great boat, rudders and footpedals. Stored both inside and outside with cover.Includes Kevlar paddle in new condition (sells for about $175 new) and a neoprene cockpit skirt which you will need for the cold water.

We-No-Nah Fisherman 14' Canoe $500

Purchased new in 1990 and used two or three times. You can see the same boat on the We-No-Nah site for around $1,200, but this one has a far superior fiberglass hull for lightweight and paddling ease, cane seats and wood trim, a birch portage yoke, and comes with an optional clamping birch motor harness. The bow and stern keels both come to a point for easy paddling. This boat is very stable and you can stand up in it. It's designed for fisherman and duck hunters but is very classic in appearance and paddling. Grey in color, near perfect condition except the wood could use some refinishing. Includes 2 wood strip paddles in new condition.

TroutTraps Float Tube $35

This is the first generation of float tubes that use a conventional truck inner tube for floation. I have used this for my travel tube and it's been across the country to Florida several times. The tube holds air but I would probably get a spare; Schwab has them.

Fair Oaks
localcenters@yahoo.com or PM here with questions or to see