PDA

View Full Version : Rods, Reels and misc. for sale

bigtj
07-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Rods:

Sage 691-4 XP very good $295 with case and sock no card.

Sage 596 RP II a classic no case sock will ship in ABS tube $120

Sage 1190-2 RPLXi prototype, one of a kind rod. Grey unsanded blank, black wraps, single cork grip with fighting butt and extension. Faster actioned that the Xi's or Xi2's. No markings on this rod it was a rod that was never made into production, this is your one chance to own a Sage rod that nobody else does. Thought I'd give people a chance here before e-bay I think this one might really take of at auction, make offer if you're interested.

Reels:

Galvan OB-4 hunter green very good a few scratches. No pouch or box. With still good WF-6-F quiet taper. $155.

Ross San Miguel 2 in good condition. Honest wear on this one from fishing the Truckee. With orvis WF-5-F some life still in it. Not perfect finish but a classic. $350

Tibor freestone, gold with black spool, WF-7-F SA line and backing. Overall very good condition, a bit of boat rash but not very noticeable. I don't think Tibor makes these anymore. Fantastic heavy trout or light saltwater reel. $245

Lamson Bonefish series Saltwater reel with a Rio Winductter 7/8/9 interchangeable tip line and backing, original pouch $175

Battenkill Mark IV spool v. good conditon a couple minor dings, has ~50 yds of backing on it, orvis cloth pouch $35

Misc:

Four fly boxes, including an aluminum wheatley swing leaf flat foam all sides, wheatly plastic clamshell (the made in Denmark ones) and two small 6-compartment myrans. Good condition with fair bit of use. I want to sell as a lot $25.

Simms guide vest tan lg. V. good condition a few stains $40

Patagonia mesh vest navy/grey sz. medium (these run big) with Sage logo good condition $20

Brodin "madison" model catch and release net nice size for 12-20" trout, gorgeous figured handle, broding brass magnetic snaps and plastic leash, very good conditon with a few scratches, a coat of tung oil would bring this net right back $55

Buyer pays shipping and insurance (price TBD depending on items). Pictures on request jrupp@watermc.com or PM here.

Thanks a lot,

-John

bigtj
07-28-2007, 01:00 PM
Sale pending on Sage 6-wt, SM-2, OB-4, Tibor and fly boxes.

Thanks,

-John

jbird
07-28-2007, 02:12 PM
John

What gives? Are you taking up golf ?:D

Jay

bigtj
07-28-2007, 02:49 PM
Jay,

Actually this is the stuff I DON'T use. It's amazing how much gear I've accumulated over the years, time to get some of it is peoples hands who will use it.

No need to worry about me taking up golf anytime soon. Green fees are a killer!

Talk to you later,

-John

bigtj
07-28-2007, 08:42 PM
On the river Sunday will get back to any replies Sunday night.

Thanks,

-John

Loren E
08-18-2007, 03:55 PM
John, did you sell that tibor freestone yet? If not, would it be possible to see a few photos of it? -Loren