PDA

View Full Version : Delta LMBass

KD
07-22-2007, 09:20 AM
Catching on top has been fairly steady with some days exceptional and others slow. Over the last week or two the mornings have been slower than the late afternoon.

Last thursday showed a very strong bite early -late evening and also showed a Hex hatch that i haven't seen going on out there for a long time. We were throwing frog patterns.

Big bite items are are the menu now with many of the grabs being explosive. Afternoon-late has been showing more action. Larger fish have been showing early to mid morn.

You never know until you go.

Darian
07-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the report KD. Now that I'm over a "cold", I gotta start gettin' out there. 8) 8) 8)

Richard
07-24-2007, 07:57 PM
Well, what I caught you don't want, pneumonia. :( :( :( :(

It's good to know that morning fishing hasn't been that great as I had planned a morning trip a week ago Tuesday. Everything looked perfect, early morning high tide, cold front moving in, air temp dropped after a hot spell. But then I got a hot spell myself, temp of 103-104. :(

I'm in bed for a while, but I hope to see some of you on the water in late August or September.

Hairstacker
07-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Very sorry to hear that Richard. I hope you get well very soon. If it's any consolation, as you know, the weather will be much more pleasant in September.

Adam Grace
07-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Hope you feel better soon Richard!