PDA

View Full Version : Always Having to Log On?

Tony Buzolich
07-10-2007, 06:25 AM
It seems no matter how many times I do it whenever I go to the board it asks me to log on to check my messages. I do and I always click the log on automatically box. But, it is almost every time I go to read this board I'm having to do it over and over again.

The other thing is, I don't hardly ever have any messages though it asks me to log on to check them.

Any reason why? This is getting tiring just to read this board's posts.

If I need to change something on my computor settings just tell me what to do??????
Thanks, TONY

Darian
07-10-2007, 07:06 AM
Hi Tony,.... There is a method to avoid logging on this BB each time you wish to check messages/post, included in the software. When logging on at the dialogue box, there is a box that stores your password if checked. It's just below the password line....

Once that box is checked, you'll stll have to click on the "login" prompt but shouldn't have to enter the rest of the info. The software should log you on automatically. 8) 8)

How was the trip to La Paz :?: :?:

Tony Buzolich
07-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Darian, I've clicked that little box more times than I can count. Something else has to be wrong. Some one once mentioned about having too high of a spam barrier in place? Could this also be blocking my automatic entry in to the board's message area?

Hmmmm???? :?

As for La Paz? Fantastic as always. Not too many dorado but lots of roosters and everything else. Incredible schools of wahoo busting into the skippy boils when several boats were together chumimg them up. Got one yellowfin for some great sashimi that night at the hotel. Kim broke another rod on a big skippy and then broke my 13 weight on a huge pargo. :cry: Oh well, she's not doing anything wrong, the fish are just getting bigger :D

Next year she'll be using a 14w. :lol:
TONY

Digger
07-12-2007, 09:53 AM
It seems no matter how many times I do it whenever I go to the board it asks me to log on to check my messages. I do and I always click the log on automatically box. But, it is almost every time I go to read this board I'm having to do it over and over again.

The other thing is, I don't hardly ever have any messages though it asks me to log on to check them.

Any reason why? This is getting tiring just to read this board's posts.

If I need to change something on my computor settings just tell me what to do??????
Thanks, TONY

I can send you messages if that wil help !!!!? :lol:
other than that, I'd get a Mac!!!!

shawn kempkes
07-12-2007, 11:38 AM
go into your control panel click on internet settings. lower your privacy settings and lower the restrictions on third party cookies.That should fix it.