PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lee S.!

Jeff C.
07-09-2007, 02:35 PM
It was a pleasure to run into you again on the A. with your GF. Shad fishing has been slow with only one spot really producing any numbers. That area has been overrun by spin guys so it's hard to fly fish. I was in a perfect spot last night with good flow all by myself. The spin guys started showing you and one guy plated himself 10 ft. above me. I couldn't cast over his line so I offer him my spot and left. That's the price you pay for fishing in an urban environment. Jeff C.

lee s.
07-15-2007, 02:46 AM
Hey Jeff,
ALWAYS a hoot to BS with you a bit.
We pulled a real "bozo" that night and left an Echo rod on the roof wth the expected results. :cry: Oh well, maybe we can see Bill and maybe make use of a NOW "spare" spare tip. :lol:
I know it gets crowded at times.....there and here too. I cannot begrudge any one enjoying the same activity that brings me so much pleasure, for sure. Especially if "rude" is not part of the equation.
Whenever we do drop in between those two levies over there, we are sure appreciative and realize how lucky we are that THAT bit of "nature" is still available to us. :wink:
Pester a few more for us too, my friend....
......lee s.

Jeff C.
07-16-2007, 07:08 AM
... 10 to be exact, up top where you were fishing that night I saw you. The best part was no one was fishing except for me an Bruce in the afternoon and Currin in the evening. On Saturday, I went up Highway 88 with Jeff F. and we caught a lot of trout up to 14" with dries and nymphs. It's not over yet. As David Lee said when I post my last report you know it's done. Jeff C.