PDA

View Full Version : NFR Apple iPhone 8 GB

jhaquett
06-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Hey guys I just bought an 8 GB Apple iPhone today...I'm not sure if I want to keep it or sell it. Just curious if anybody on the board was interested in one of these bad boys, they are pretty incredible little devices :shock: . Let me know if anyone is interested and give me an offer. Thanks. 8) 8)

fly4fish
07-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Let me see... I think you probably were one of the thousands that camped out for a couple of days to buy this phone-right? Soooo - if that is the case how much more than retail are you wanting? If I wait for 3-6months will I pay 1/2 of this? Want to trade the new the phone for a rod or reel?

jhaquett
07-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Hey, I didn't camp out but my girlfriend's brother did and he got two (and the wait actually wasn't too bad, only like 7 hours or something). I already decided to keep it and give it to my g/fs dad. Try to find one on ebay if you are really interested, it shouldn't be a whole lot over retail. Otherwise, order it on Apple's site and just wait it out. They are really cool I don't know anyone who wouldn't find those things at least kind of useful. Good luck :D