PDA

View Full Version : Vamos hoy al Mulege

JerryInLodi
06-21-2007, 10:31 AM
It's 11:30. Darian and Mark should arrive about 2:00pm and we should be on the road by 3:00.

I can't believe it, I'm all packed and may even take a nap before they arrive. I don't think I've ever been this organized before. I even have a spare tire for the trailer!

If all goes well, we should arrive in Mulege about 4-5pm on Friday. The order of business will be to fill the boat with gasoline, launch it and tie it to the dock. Go grocery shopping for breakfast and lunch tomorrow, then to Las Casitas for a Grande Margarita and on to Los Equipales for dinner, lobster I think!

The weather looks iffy for Saturday with predicted winds out of the SE at 12-14 mph. That could build up seas of 6-7 feet if they blow for a number of hours. If so, we'll have to come back and tuck ourselves inside Point Concepcion and do some rock fishing. Not a glorious start but we'll be on the water.

I'll try to get off an e-mail when we arrive just to let everyone know we're OK.

1107 miles to go.

JT
06-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Buena suerte.

David Lee
06-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Safe journey boys !!

Don't forget to rotate drivers - I don't want to hear about firey-impact death on the road :idea:

David :)

JerryInLodi
06-22-2007, 08:35 PM
"We arrived safely on Friday about 6pm. Ran around and did some shopping before the welcoming party of about 20 people. 'Shredded a trailer tire on the way down but had spare. Going fishing in the morning in total disarray!!