PDA

View Full Version : Feeding the crows etiquitte

OregonSalmon
06-20-2007, 07:29 AM
Ya' all know me by now...just a semi-sane beer drinking silly fish bum who's goal in life in just to be left the hell alone!!! Life is never simple in that respect.
I was making a sandwich two days ago, cutting the bread crusts off which I feed to the two dumbest crows on the planet. As I toss out the second crust the neighbor rides up on her bike (I live in apartment that was converted from a house) and begins to yell and scream. I can't figure out what the insane beech' is talking about until I realize it was my crow habit. I have bent over backwards to accomodate this loon but this episode sent me over the edge. In high tones I pointed out she is bat crap crazy and to leave me the hell alone. She smiled. She finally got a rise out of me and loved it.

Well this stews in my belly for a day and somehow I can't take this defeat sitting down so the only ammo in my gun is the lease so I point out to her yesterday that common areas will have no private property on them to which she has tons. I get three words out of my mouth and she is screaming I'm harassing her and that she is going to call the cops. Then she accuses me of blocking the entrace to the hall and bugs the old lady downstairs to use the phone and does call the cops. Her acting in front of the cops was brilliant, worthy of an Oscar. I think she has read this script many times because she has it down to a tee. So the cop tells me to avoid her, the manager tells me just to avoid her which I had done for a friggin' year and three months and all will be well.

The moral to the story: avoid the clearly insane. Also, even if your heart tells you to, don't feed two limping blind crows once a week. Plus, put your clam shovel far back in the closet so in a time of rage it doesn't appear. Oh, and since there is no justice in this society, drink beer and 'foget about it.

---"Hey Judge, what can I say....I was sleepwalking and I thought she was a clam"-------Galen Geller's future clam shovel defense.

David Lee
06-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Hmmmmmmm ....... :?

Perhaps she desires some .... uhhh , ATTENTION :evil: .

Could be , GG .... time to skip the cheap Beer and invite the 'lady' over for some Red Wine (to bury the hatchet , metaphorically speaking , of course ...) - I've used it to great effect over the years to modify the attutudes of certain women . Sometimes ...... a little bit of sympathy/empathy is all it takes :unibrow: .

Good call on the lame Crows - always be kind to critters that carry powerful JuJu . Also , in order to avoid the 'clearly insane' .... you'd have to become a hermi... oh , nevermind .

Chin UP !!

David :)

dbrosier
06-20-2007, 10:58 AM
...The moral to the story: avoid the clearly insane...

Good advice, but how do we tell them from the steelhead fishermen? :lol:

Rob
06-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Ya' all know me by now...just a semi-sane beer drinking silly fish bum who's goal in life in just to be left the hell alone!!! Life is never simple in that respect.
I was making a sandwich two days ago, cutting the bread crusts off which I feed to the two dumbest crows on the planet. As I toss out the second crust the neighbor rides up on her bike (I live in apartment that was converted from a house) and begins to yell and scream. I can't figure out what the insane beech' is talking about until I realize it was my crow habit. I have bent over backwards to accomodate this loon but this episode sent me over the edge. In high tones I pointed out she is bat crap crazy and to leave me the hell alone. She smiled. She finally got a rise out of me and loved it.

Well this stews in my belly for a day and somehow I can't take this defeat sitting down so the only ammo in my gun is the lease so I point out to her yesterday that common areas will have no private property on them to which she has tons. I get three words out of my mouth and she is screaming I'm harassing her and that she is going to call the cops. Then she accuses me of blocking the entrace to the hall and bugs the old lady downstairs to use the phone and does call the cops. Her acting in front of the cops was brilliant, worthy of an Oscar. I think she has read this script many times because she has it down to a tee. So the cop tells me to avoid her, the manager tells me just to avoid her which I had done for a friggin' year and three months and all will be well.

The moral to the story: avoid the clearly insane. Also, even if your heart tells you to, don't feed two limping blind crows once a week. Plus, put your clam shovel far back in the closet so in a time of rage it doesn't appear. Oh, and since there is no justice in this society, drink beer and 'foget about it.

---"Hey Judge, what can I say....I was sleepwalking and I thought she was a clam"-------Galen Geller's future clam shovel defense.

I think you should feed them crows ever day !!! :D :twisted: :roll:

OregonSalmon
06-20-2007, 11:21 PM
David,
If you think you can make peace with this woman I will pay your gas, tie flies for the rest of your lifetime and buy you a case of wine!! I'm living next door to Bin Ladens crazy sister. David, after two sips off that wine bottle you will be using it as a killing tool. She is one hell of a peice of work. Fall is around the corner tie something to the car, the salmon are across the street and fix the neighbor. Salmon in the tidewater I can get to go, but the crazed 'beech next door...you are on your own.

Dbrosier,
Steelhead fishermen aren't clearly insand but the tidewater salmon fishermen are since I'm of that group.. The fishermen will drive you nuts but also the fish. My buddy put it best: "Hey, they don't gotta eat". Plus most of the time they aren't even in the mood to think about what they have done for the last four years. It is the true rubber room for fishermen but when the bite is on it is happy drool on the face.
The question of why we love fishing so much is tough. My answer today: "Hey....there's a bunch of idiots down there...I ought to join them". Tidewater salmon fishing.....the only club you need a club to join.