PDA

View Full Version : Tired People

Jay Murakoshi
06-15-2007, 08:32 AM
The last day of fishing and everone is starting to drag butt. It´s been quite warm everyday out on the water and it´s taking it´s toll.
Tomorrow we are all heading home to some cooler weather, except for me. I see that Fresno has been in triple digits all week and will remain the same.

I´m hoping the topwater LMB action is still happening and the shad fishing is HOT. It´s been a great couple of weeks down here but I´m always glad to have my own bed and pillow. One thing for sure, I´ll be in the gym on Sunday morning. I can barely keep the shorts snapped. Ya know, eating all this junk fried foods everyday can expand the waistline somewhat.

I will be editing around 40 hours of baja fishing here in the La Paz area and hopefully will have a 15 minute DVD to hand out at the show (or earlier) next year. I will post some photos once I get settled and back into the swing of things next week.

Adios

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
06-15-2007, 10:10 AM
First report of the day. Just talked to a couple of guys who went out on this side today (Jonathan Rolden´s Tailhunter-International) the La Paz side and they hammered the dorado. The one guy was fly fishing and quit early because of the number of fish. He bought a couple white knights from me last night along with a few hollow fly´s. Compared to yesterday on the Las Arenas side, his catch rate was up. Also got an AJ on the fly.

I´m packed and ready :lol:

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
06-15-2007, 01:05 PM
What a way to end the week. The group just got back to the hotel and some had a great day. Marlin, dorado, big pargo, etc.
Once again the weather was hot and humid. It feels like the temperature is in the high 90´s - maybe triple digit.
Jim Christiansen said he had a number of dorado the largest weighing in around 40lbs. There were alot of dorado at the shark bouys. The pargo were on the beach with the roosters and jacks.

Everyone looks like they´ve been thru the ringer and I´m sure they are excited about going home in the morning.

See ya on the other side

Jay