PDA

View Full Version : It is mid-June...think mid-September!!!

OregonSalmon
06-14-2007, 10:27 AM
Girls and boys, for over two hundred and forty nine years I've been begging you to head north for tidewater salmon fishing on the north Oregon coast. Life seems to be whittling me down yet I still have some salt air in my lungs and my fingers still numble due to the exercise hey recieve in our "political" debates at the tavern. Still can't figure out what a foul shot on the eight ball has to do with the New Deal but what the hell.

It is a magical time on the north Oregon coast in the fall: salmon, crabs, clams, chantrelles and wonderful weather. Then it starts raining for six months and we are screwed but in an orgasmic web of life sexual act.

I suggust each and every one of you plan today for the window of love which is mid-September to mid-October. Sell the house and the family, keep the car and the boat and head north. Very few turns and the roads are paved. Plus, if you put Kiene in the back of the truck you get three free flies and five bucks. Make sure he has his water dish though.