PDA

View Full Version : Jerry , Sculpin , Darian .....

David Lee
05-28-2007, 09:54 PM
You fellas have a safe trip .

Don't catch any bugs ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

David :P :evil: :D

PaulC
05-29-2007, 08:44 PM
Good luck out there guys.
May you have many bends in your rod(s).
-Paul

sculpin
05-30-2007, 06:21 AM
Thanks for all the fishing Mojo guys, but we don't leave until June 22. Darian is going to La Paz for a week prior to our trip (the dog) and should be leaving soon. I think Jerry plans on doing a daily report again this year like he did last year.

Mark

JerryInLodi
05-30-2007, 06:27 AM
Yup, I'll be posting daily or semi daily. (You know, the margarita thing!) When Darian, Mark and I first got together it seemed like Baja was a long ways away time wise. Now it seems like the time's flying.

The good thing is that the early reports from Mulege already have dorado as part of the catch. The bad thing is that we're still in Alta California and not Baja California.

At least we have Darian scouting for us.

Darian
05-30-2007, 06:42 PM
It's a tough job but somebodies got to do it (....and it might as well be me :P :P ).

After reading jay's latest post, it sounds like I'll be repairing gear for the second trip after returning from the first.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

JerryInLodi
06-05-2007, 08:02 AM
Panic time! 16 days to go for departure. A few more chores with the boat. Bolt on a boarding ladder, the rope ladder is just too hard. Get juice to the accessory outlet. Damn thing oxidizes at the connections with the salt. Repair trailer tail lights, the units are being mailed from the vendor, the first were faulty. And finally pick up a spare tire for the trailer.

Need to have the oil changed in the van.

Need to pick up the pesos at the bank.

No time left for tying flies, will take the materials with me. I think Mark's in the same boat! I have one from last year so I'm set for the first day unless I get broke off!

Well at least the packing will be easy, five tee shirts, five pairs of shorts, five socks and underwear and a beach towel.

I also need to squeeze in five days left of guiding and 12 days of school teaching.

It will all work out when I'm sitting at Las Casitas drinking a Margarita Grande after the long drive down!

sculpin
06-05-2007, 05:44 PM
It will all work out when I'm sitting at Las Casitas drinking a Margarita Grande after the long drive down!

Amen.

Mark

jbird
06-12-2007, 06:44 PM
You guys will be headed down the same day i am coming home. I hope you guys catch em til you cry Uncle! Be safe! Listen to Mark when he says to take lime shooters! You wont regret it!!! :D

LOTSANDLOTSANDLOTSANDLOTS of pictures!!!!!

Jay

JerryInLodi
06-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Jay, I'll have my laptop so we'll be in touch. As for pictures, the same applies to you, catch fish, take picture, post.

Hope your trip is an adventure!