PDA

View Full Version : Sea Habit

Jay Murakoshi
05-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Yesterday, the sea habit produced again but I wasn´t fishing it. A couple of guys I was talking to by the pool were asking alot of questions and they wanted to see what a sea habit was. So I brought down the bag and the shop opened. They did pretty good of Espirito Santo and they are heading to Punta Areana today
I had planned on fishing today but got up late. I spent way too many hours at the fiesta last night. The north wind blew last night and still blowing this morning. But on the other side of the hill, I hear it´s been pretty calm

Gotta get some desayuno and cafè´

jay

JerryInLodi
05-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Damnit Jay, you're already having too much fun! I have a month and a half to wait before I'm in Mulege! If you keep posting you are going to make it a VERY LONG month and a half.

Keep it up though, every time I read one of your posts I get a little taste of margarita in my mouth, feel the sun on my face and can see a flash of gold about 30 feet from my imaginary skiff.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Jay,

Next year I can volunteer to be your free personal chaperon, body guard, photographer and tackle caddy?

I think you need a "man Friday"?

Jay Murakoshi
05-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Bill,

Do you think you could handle a straight 8 weeks of fishing? It´s a tough job to have but I love it :D

When I go out by myself, my first mission will be tracking down a sail, if nothing, then it will be PEZ GALLO. I will also be rigged for a chance at wahoo.

Can´t wait to get back and do some shad fishing

Jay

Darian
05-04-2007, 08:52 PM
OK, OK..... There's entirely too much fun going on down there (without me, I might add)!!!! Can't wait to get goin' myself.... :D :D :D